SOLAR PANEL LONGI HIMO5 450W
|Loại||Mono (đơn tinh thể)|
|Kích Thước||2094 x 1038 x 35 mm|
Contact for quotationHotline: 0898 659 689
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc/V)||49.20||46.03||49.35||46.17||49.50||46.31|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc/A)||13.71||11.08||13.78||11.14||13.85||11.19|
|Voltage at Maximum Power(Vmp/V)||41.35||38.55||41.50||38.69||41.65||38.83|
|Current at Maximum Power (Imp/A)||10.80||8.65||10.87||8.70||10.93||8.76|
|STC(Standard Testing Conditions): Irradiance 1000w/m²，Cell Temperature 25℃，Spectra at AM1.5.|
NOCT(Nominal Operating Cell Temperature)
Introducing the Longi Himo5 450w . solar cell series
LONGi Solar is a manufacturer of solar panels that ranks in the TOP 5 of the top manufacturers (Bloomberg tier 1). Currently, LONGi Solar is rated as the world’s No. 1 in terms of mono solar cells. LONGi Solar has been fully focused on research, development and production of mono batteries for 19 years and is currently the world’s largest supplier of mono battery products. With total assets of over 5.71 billion USD. LONGi Group plans to reach 45GW production of mono panels by 2020.
In 2019, LONGi Solar made a major breakthrough in technology when it launched the mono battery LR4-72HPH 450W, further contributing to affirming the company’s leading position in the mono battery line in the market.
100% robotic processing technology
- The product is machined by robots, increasing the perfection of the product, reducing the depreciation of the solar panel’s performance.
- Aluminum frame, anodized, with load capacity of 2400 Pa
- The T4 connector is safe, water-resistant and has outstanding tensile strength.
- IP68 protected junction box, all-weather operation.
World’s highest operating efficiency
- There is FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) for each panel
- Half-cut technology increases electron transfer efficiency
- Low LID technology.
- The operating efficiency under PTC conditions (PVUSA Test Conditions) is up to 95%, the highest in the world.
- The loss of light energy is only 0.45%/year. Most batteries on the market have a degradation rate of 0.6%-1%/year.