Business Management Automation
In charge of MARKET AND SALES:
Sales Manager for the Southern region (HCM 2B). Responsible for the sales target of the entire area in charge. Developing market coverage including channel partners (Distributors, Agents, OEMs, SI, SE, ME). Collect customer and competitor information. Develop positive relationships with key customers in the market according to the Company’s strategic goals and plans. Prepare sales target distribution plan for staff in charge. Process management, new sales opportunities and sales forecasting. Check, supervise and urge the work of subordinates, ensure the completion of KPIs plan and goals of the Team. Gather market and competitor information. At the same time, advise the Head of Sales Department on appropriate business tactics. Employee training, team building – increase sales in each assigned region and market. Coordinating, implementing, and implementing Marketing and promotional activities to customers, developing the Company’s brand. Coordinate with BP Accounting, Shipping – warehouse, technical to perform the collection of delivery debts, propose solutions to customers. Identify, recruit, and refer new channel partners, and evaluate channel partner sales performance monthly and recommend improvements.
- Graduated from University in Business, Economics, Engineering…
- Experience in B2B business management from 5 years or more, Preference will be given to candidates working in the field of industrial equipment sales.
- Having knowledge of the automation industry. Proactive thinking, able to work under high pressure Able to motivate the team.
- Possess leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent in communication and negotiation
- Good human resource management skills The ability to plan, set goals
- Coaching and staff training skills
- Presentation skills
- Teamwork and problem solving skills
- Pioneering, Creative, Committed, Dedicated, Sharing.
- Working time: from Monday to Friday (8h00-17h30).
- Competitive salary based on ability and considered for salary increase once a year (April every year).
- 13th month salary bonus + Quarterly and Annual KPI bonus according to work performance.
- Enjoy a motivating welfare policy: periodical health check, personal birthday, filial piety, holiday bonus, annual travel and collective activities… organized by the company. 13 days of leave from the
- 2nd year, fully participate in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, accident insurance 24/24 and other benefits as prescribed by law.
- Health care package (inpatient and outpatient, dental) for individuals.
- Phone allowance, business expenses, etc. according to the Company’s regulations.
- To participate in professional and skill courses to maximize personal capacity.
- Unlimited opportunities for advancement and career development. Young, dynamic and professional working environment.